Hello, again.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Assalamualaikum wbt..

Wow its been a while since my last entry. Haha. Been really busy with my new life. Ya know, got married to a handsome man, getting to know my new family members, adjusting myself to this new life I'm about to face for the rest of my life, being pregnant, got a baby etc. 

And yes, I am a mother of one. I am so blessed to have the chance to be a mother of this little cute thing. So, introducing, Ahmad Hamka Ilmi bin Hj Ahnaf Hilmi.

Day 2, May 17th 2012, 3.4kg


9 months, Feb 16 2013, 10+kg



and this, is my handsome husband. He was there for me ALL the time. Alhamdulillah :)



So tetiba nak emosi sebab tetiba dok belek gambar lama untuk di-uploadkan dalam ini entry jadi tetiba rasa tah pape. Kbai








Thank You Allah, for this. And for everything. 

No comments: