..oopsy..gotta be more careful now..

Monday, September 28, 2009

assalamualaikum ..

Haha . Baek ! From now on , I have to be really careful on my writing here on my blog .. N why is that ? BECAUSE my beloved teacher Encik Sahar Misron is now currently following me . Which means he will definately got my updates .. Why do I have to be more careful ? He was and still a supertelented writer okay .. A poet . And all kinda stuff .. Who is he ? As I said , my beloved teacher .. He taught me Geografi when I was in form one . He was ALSO the schools GPK okay .. Haha . Back then I was a not-really-good-student or some people say naughty one la .. LOL .. Classes started at 7++ and I'll be there after 9 ! I'm sooo not proud of it taw :p So for sure la Cikgu dah masak dengan muke ni kan cikgu :D But one thing all of u should know about him .. He is the smartest teacher I have EVER met ! Trust me . U can never see him wearing colours kemeje ( I forgot la what's it call in English :p ) or even just a t-shirt ! Seluar , WAJEB black slack with tie on sampai waktu sekolah TAMAT okay .. N the best part is , kalaw agak-agak rumah u guys cermin rosak , u can surely use his black shoes .. Haha I swear people ! There were shining ALL the time !! N honestly , he is ( im using is here okay .. not was .. got it ? ) the best role model for students :) I remember one time he came to my class and started a silent teaching . It was THE BEST ! Everyone in the class cannot speak out not even him .. If u got anything to say or to ask even " cikgu , nak g tandas " u have to write it down on the blackboard .. As usual I'll take part but I forgoten what did I write :p N yeah , even though he is the GPK , everyone loves him :) No one trashes him .. I meant it ! My friends were mostly the naughty ones ( tengok kaki la kan .. haha :p taktak .. I cannot gang with the geniuses la .. not in my blood kot :p ) even my friends never trash him .. All I ever heard when people mentioned his name were " cikgu Sahar kasot kilat !! " or " cikgu Sahar ajar semalam kelaka wey ! haha " or " semalam aku kene ngan cikgu Sahar wey .. naseb cikgu Sahar .. maseh memahami .. kalaw cikgu laen sure aku kene bunuh ! " hmmm yeke the said that ? :p All I'm saying is cikgu Sahar isn't like any other GPKs .. He was the coolest GPKs in the world ok . Everyone loves him .. The ones who don't I don't know la .. Because I'll definately cut them up whoever trash my best teacher la .. Yeke ni ? Hehe .. Okay la .. I don't think I can write very nicely here since using all those unknown words is so me .. Haha :p N this entry is actually tribute to my beloved teacher right here la .. Encik Sahar B Misron :) Ur the best cikgu !! :) Thanx for following me :) Eid Mubarak to u and family in Labuan .. Mintak maaf kalaw ade salah dulu-dulu kale yg cikgu maseh simpan ke eh :D Btw cikgu , cikgu still contact dengan cikgu-cikgu SMKSI yg laen ke ? Especially cikgu Badrul Zaman ( kot la namenye Badrul Zaman .. yg pasti cikgu Badrul .. hehe terok punye student :D ) n cikgu Ramli Tajuddin ? Kalaw ade boleh cikgu share the way nak contact cikgu-cikgu itu ? Hee :D Okay .. Guess I'm leading to mumbling again .. Better stop right away .. Again , thanx for following me cikgu ! :) May Allah bless u and family , amin :)



N to all my readers ( konon ramai la kannnnn .. biala ! haha ) sorry my blog is such a messed up ! I'll definately get it fixed later on insyaAllah .. Now akan offline for weeks since the connection is kinda poor here . Will to something soon insyaAllah .. Dint stop dropping by here okay :) N sorry again for the mess ..

Oh oh !! Since now my tweeps ( taw tak tweeps itu ape ? tu la owg soh update diri tanak .. degil .. kan da tataw .. ahlil pengekot twitter la .. twitter is F . U . N okay ;) ) okay okay :p since some of my tweeps could not read n speak Malay , so I have to write in English now .. I know my English is extremely poor but who cares ? At least I got the courage to go for it .. Rather than trashing people who speak or write poor English ! ( lah ! lepas geram pulak dohhhh haha ) So yeah , if any of u spot any mistake , do urself and me a favor .. " my dear cute lovely eiyra , u got this wrong sayang ( baby , honey , sugar , pumpkins , 7abebti , zaujah .. eh ! zaujah cannot okay ! haha . all of that also accepted yeh ) then continue with the right thingy .. K ? Haha . Enuf !! Talk soon ! Tc :)


5 comments:

Mrs. Ishamizu said...

My dear eiyra sayang...lol, slmt hr ry maaf zahir dan batin..nape blk msia aritu xkontek akk? Nway, ur english is good, keep it up...n keep in touch ok??;)

Azlin 'ilman said...

my dearest MOK,
ko taw x ko pny english thp pe da 2?

lg maw kecow doe.hahah~

.0hbintang!. said...

my dear kak izu syg , thankiesssss :DD same goes to u kak :) sorryyyyy ritu balek agak hectic la .. mcm taksempat nak buat pape langsong .. so sorry kak .. later k ? next time eiyra turun iAllah eiyra contact akk .. :)

my dear man xsyg , kau cube puji ke perli beb ? haha . punye sampah eng aku nehhhhh .. [-(

Cahaya~ said...

my dear eiyra sayang, honey, sugar, princess wekk wekk
haha

selamat hari raya..
maaf zahir batin yek?
luv u!


lambatnya wish, sorry. -__-

.0hbintang!. said...

my dear oney syg dushdush haha :p
same goes to u oney !!
love u more !! :)