[ pardon ? ]

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

assalamualaikum

hey you .




got a sec ?




yalla come got sumthin to tell ..

no . got lotsa thing to tell ..










sorry . there are just too many things in my mind now

i dunno which part shud i start first .




n i dunno if its important to tell .




or shud i just tell evrythin ?




oh well , no ones listening anyways




i miss umar .

n pika .

n irfan bby .




hmmmmmph .


babies never failed to cheer me up .

and all they did were ;

smile fo and at me

play hard





see ? they ( especially umar ) accept me fo who i am .

and always there fo me . even just a glance :)














yesterday i met ( in facebook ) my uncle .

last time i saw him i was ...

ntah . forgot already .

n i never met his children !!

i must hve been gone fo a while !

but am here now :)












usah kerana masa depan yg belom pasti , kita abaikan saat ini .

kerana tanpa saat ini , masa depan takkan terjadi .





do NOT underestimate me .






[ i feel stupid talkin like this here :s ]


No comments: